Unitywater has embarked on a trial of new technology proven to reduce bursts in water pipes and lessen leaks....
Artificial intelligence and machine learning is being utilised to reduce electricity usage in water treatment operations in Melbourne. Winneke...
Guildford and Midland will soon see work begin on wastewater pipes, with Water Corporation using trenchless technology to refurbish...
Read the latest issue online
IEC60870 protocol developed for the Kingfisher RTU range July 18, 2018
Visibility of asset performance is essential for all industries, in particular t...
Measuring water quality in distribution networks with smart technology July 11, 2018
Measuring water quality along a water distribution network is more challenging t...
WIOA SA Water Industry Operations Conference and Expo July 4, 2018
The first WIOA SA Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition will be he...
WTP upgrade reduces strain on drinking water supplies June 20, 2018
An upgrade of Water Corporation’s Bridgetown Wastewater Treatment Plant (WTP) ...
What to look for in an ideal asset lifecycle management solution June 20, 2018
By Brian Devlin Most mature organisations recognise that a unified, whole-of-org...
- TasWater has announced that boil water alerts for Wayatinah, Colebrook and Epping Forest have been lifted following… https://t.co/MYO4YwI6uU about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) has appointed its first preferred construction contractor and awarded… https://t.co/Un5R7H3hxI about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Ausgrid: Chief Operating Officer Trevor Armstrong was on hand today for the ceremony to mark the start of construction of our new Artar… about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Queensland Urban Utilities has embraced innovative new technology to rehabilitate pipes in its network.… https://t.co/n7kcn1zrVK about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Major works to improve water infrastructure in the Goulburn Murray Irrigation District (GMID) in Northern Victoria… https://t.co/ysSAYAeOCH 04:00:00 PM July 18, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite