Developers, consultants and contractors are now able to log in to a new South East Water portal integrating Google...
by Peter Hadfield, Sydney Water It is generally recognised worldwide that about 70 per cent of the total asset...
Redland City Council (QLD) is seeking tenders to establish an approved contractor list for the supply and delivery of water...
Redland City Council (QLD) currently invites suitably qualified contractors for a preffered supplier agreement for the supply and delivery...
Gold Coast City Council (QLD) currently invites suitably qualified contractors to register for the provision of stormwater pipeline relining....
The ACT Government (Shared Services Procurement) is currently seeking tenders from suitably qualified contractors to undertake a strategic review...
GWMWater currently invites tenders for the supply and installation of a water transfer pipeline for the Landsborough Valley Pipeline...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Ozpipe XIX to boost knowledge of plastic pipes systems June 5, 2019
The Plastics Industry Pipe Association of Australia (PIPA) has announced that pa...
Changing the image of sewage treatment: Organica food chain reactors June 4, 2019
Integrated Fixed Film Activated Sludge Plants (IFAS) rely on the use of a media ...
Kwik-ZIP spacers make for a trouble free process May 28, 2019
Adept Civil Group, which specialises in the supply and installation of water and...
NOSHOK announces new transmitters for the food and beverage industry May 28, 2019
NOSHOK has announced the availability of its new 20, 25 and 30 Series Intelligen...
Efficient spoil management on microtunnelling sites May 28, 2019
Spoil management is an important consideration on any trenchless pipeline instal...
- The Territory Government’s finalised new Code of Practice outlines further strengthening protections for the enviro… https://t.co/HOs36ks1cW about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @JemenaLtd recently completed its largest #solar project to date as it connected solar power to Melbourne’s Roxburg… https://t.co/xgUgMn003I about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to JemenaLtd ReplyRetweetFavorite
- South East Queensland’s #water grid will provide security of supply as the North Pine Water Treatment Plant goes of… https://t.co/yfoZcePAg0 about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @westernpowerwa $33 million investment to upgrade the underground network in Northbridge is entering a critical sta… https://t.co/gYRrKgMXeo about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to westernpowerwa ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @UNSW Sydney will switch to 100 per cent #renewable electricity, expand on-site solar energy generation and improve… https://t.co/WYKcwLfDL9 05:20:00 PM June 14, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to UNSW ReplyRetweetFavorite
July 24 - July 25
July 30 - July 31
August 14 - August 15
August 20 - August 21
September 4 - September 5