Queensland Urban Utilities has purchased a depot at Gatton to service the Lockyer Valley region. Since Queensland Urban Utilities...
Read the latest issue online
Regulating chlorate for healthier drinking water August 15, 2018
Barcaldine Regional Council prides itself on being a thriving, hospitable area, ...
Future focused innovation: how GIS technology saved a billion litres of water August 15, 2018
With unseasonable weather patterns, and issues around using more water than was ...
Connecting new energy sources to the grid August 15, 2018
As the largest wind farm in New South Wales, the 270MW Sapphire Wind Farm will p...
Achieving more precise measurements with 80GHz radar level transmitters August 14, 2018
VEGA is the experienced supplier of level and pressure sensors for water and was...
Filtec adds equipment sales and service to its Australian project business August 13, 2018
Filtec has a long and outstanding reputation in New Zealand for providing specia...
- Connecting renewable projects to the grid is a complex yet crucial process that requires specialist network and ele… https://t.co/HWZTwEWJ8W about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BREAKING NEWS: The Coalition party room has agreed to support the National Energy Guarantee, following a tense two… https://t.co/EPkYR0rOSl 02:25:23 PM August 14, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Radar sensors provide reliable and accurate continuous level readings, providing the basis for monitoring the flow… https://t.co/vGfsiDNDWx 08:00:01 AM August 14, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- As many as 80 electrical apprentices join inspectors from Access Canberra on worksites each year as part of a progr… https://t.co/jMUI4l2KoH 03:19:13 PM August 10, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Upgrade works at Coliban Water are replacing the filtration membranes at both the Bendigo and Kyneton Water Treatme… https://t.co/0BV6z4WhRi 03:16:00 PM August 10, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite