A National Business Water Efficiency Benchmarking website, named NBweb, has been created to allow businesses to assess their water use....
AWT, an Australia and New Zealand based water technology specialist and consulting company, has joined Mott MacDonald Group, a...
The first ground has been broken for the construction of the $40M Harcourt Rural Modernisation Project in Victoria. The...
Queensland Urban Utilities has announced that it will be investing $292 million in water and sewerage assets throughout 2014/15....
The Australian Department of Industry has awarded a contract for water treatment inspection and maintenance to water treatment specialists,...
The Gold Coast City Council, QLD is currently seeking tenders from suitably qualified contractors for jet rodding, CCTV survey...
ACTEW has released their first ever sustainability report ‘Sustaining the Capital Region’s Water: Sustainability Performance Report 2013’ which showcases...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Increase safety and reduce cost with push-in CAGE CLAMP February 15, 2019
Electrical failures – short-circuit and wire-disconnection – are mostly caus...
Vermeer appointed Australian distributor of Hi-Vac products February 15, 2019
Vermeer Equipment Holdings has been appointed sole Australian distributor of Hi-...
Safety and productivity drive vacuum excavation solutions February 11, 2019
As the civil and construction sector takes on more complex and technically chall...
The autonomous pipe and cable locator: are we there yet? February 8, 2019
by Anthony Johnstone, Director Training, Access Detection With the advent of aut...
Where’s the fire? Industrial uses for fire hydrant meters February 6, 2019
There are many options for ensuring accurate billing of water used at establishe...
- Northern Territory Parliament has passed a bill that provides the resources industry with the clarity it needs to o… https://t.co/4bZES9nHZX 01:52:12 PM February 15, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @HunterWater customers are contributing to a reduction in water consumption, with early modelling indicating that c… https://t.co/fVpRH02trX 01:45:39 PM February 15, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to HunterWater ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The government’s decision not to progress the divestment bill through the current parliament has been welcomed by t… https://t.co/ztl6UcS7Df 01:41:39 PM February 15, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Vermeer Equipment Holdings has been appointed sole Australian distributor of Hi-Vac Corporation’s range of high-cap… https://t.co/fZxWjVXMyL 12:13:36 PM February 15, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Doxa is offering a cadetship program to disadvantaged young people, giving them the opportunity to complete univer… https://t.co/mLzk5pXuN2 12:49:27 PM February 13, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to doxa ReplyRetweetFavorite
February 20 - February 21
July 30 - July 31