Barwon Water has taken out the prestigious judges’ choice award at the National Safety Council of Australia’s annual awards,...
Queensland Bulk Water Supply Authority trading as Seqwater seeks tenders from suitably qualified contractors to undertake the design and...
The Barossa Council in South Australia is seeking offers from suitably qualified contractors for building, construction and maintenance services...
Seqwater is seeking offers from suitably qualified civil engineering companies to undertake and oversee multi-disciplinary activities including civil /...
The Canada Bay City Council in NSW is seeking offers from suitably qualified contractors or companies to undertake building,...
Seqwater is seeking to engage a suitably qualified civil engineering company to undertake oversee multi-disciplinary activities including civil /...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
The biggest names in energy storage come together in Sydney April 16, 2019
The Australian and international energy sector will meet in Sydney from 13–14 ...
Mackay Regional Council’s commercialisation success with MiWater April 3, 2019
Mackay Regional Council has just signed a multi-million-dollar commercialisation...
Hope for transformation in the energy sector remains March 26, 2019
According to Simon Holmes à Court, the work being undertaken by the industry t...
13th WIOA NSW Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition March 26, 2019
The 13th WIOA NSW Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition will be he...
The cloud for smart processes March 13, 2019
The process industry is facing a digital transition to the ‘smart factory’. ...
- @aglenergy has secured the right to develop, own and operate a 250MW pumped hydro energy storage project in South A… https://t.co/tayePJT9YO 02:19:47 PM April 17, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to aglenergy ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Federal Government has allocated $4.7 million to strengthening innovation and science links with China to addre… https://t.co/0h42N1XO3K 02:16:20 PM April 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A number of Australian water companies have joined with water companies from across the world to form the World Wat… https://t.co/xef8OjSRF6 02:07:01 PM April 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Local team leader of operations and maintenance in the River Murray, Shaun Elphick, has been recognised for his pro… https://t.co/Mm3WSOhLCl 02:02:47 PM April 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The @cleannrgcouncil has expressed concern that new rules for solar farms introduced by the Queensland Government c… https://t.co/l6nbs9ykXR 01:07:45 PM April 12, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
May 7 - May 9
May 30 - May 31
June 5 - June 6
June 11 - June 14