The Adelaide desalination plant has reached a major milestone – the production of 50 billion litres (50 gigalitres) of...
Queensland Bulk Water Supply Authority trading as Seqwater seeks tenders from suitably qualified contractors to undertake the design and...
The Barossa Council in South Australia is seeking offers from suitably qualified contractors for building, construction and maintenance services...
Seqwater is seeking offers from suitably qualified civil engineering companies to undertake and oversee multi-disciplinary activities including civil /...
The Canada Bay City Council in NSW is seeking offers from suitably qualified contractors or companies to undertake building,...
Seqwater is seeking to engage a suitably qualified civil engineering company to undertake oversee multi-disciplinary activities including civil /...
Queensland Urban Utilities is currently seeking submissions from suitably qualified contractors for the construction, maintenance and rehabilitation of various...
The National Parks & Wildlife Service in Central West NSW is seeking submissions from suitably qualified contractors to undertake...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Versatility is the key July 16, 2019
Established in 2000, kwik-ZIP spacers and centralizers were developed to solve s...
Increase safety and reduce costs with push-in CAGE CLAMP July 10, 2019
Electrical failures — short-circuit and wire-disconnection — are mostly caus...
Interflow’s innovative approach gets top results for Gladstone Regional Council July 5, 2019
The combined Sewer and Stormwater Pipe Rehabilitation Project awarded to Interfl...
Western Treatment Plant in Melbourne selects high-efficiency AEROSTRIP Diffusers July 1, 2019
Melbourne Water’s Western Treatment Plant (WTP) has recently been upgraded to ...
Advances in corrosion science and engineering June 21, 2019
Corrosion professionals across Australia are set to gather in Melbourne in July ...
- The Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility (NAIF) has approved a loan of up to $160 million for Genex Power Lim… https://t.co/XHNdDvmnnx about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Australia’s largest generating unit at CS Energy’s Kogan Creek Power Station is set to receive a major boost with a… https://t.co/pY9T9Unx4H 10:47:00 AM July 16, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tasmania’s Longford Sewage Treatment Plant will soon receive a much needed upgrade with TasWater awarding a design… https://t.co/AdC0fOonMk 08:47:00 AM July 16, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New domestic gas supply agreement for @CooperEnergy https://t.co/PB31ggYBgD https://t.co/nCVkx371zq 03:00:16 PM July 12, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Western Australian Government has announced a new online register to help future battery industry proponents fr… https://t.co/HRZDNhX4ki 01:40:30 PM July 12, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
July 24 - July 25
July 30 - July 31
August 14 - August 15
August 20 - August 21
August 26 - August 27