One of Gippsland Water’s most experienced engineers has addressed the Gippsland Chapter of Engineers Australia about the $40.3 million...
Victorian Minister for Water Peter Walsh has released the Victorian Government’s new urban water policy Melbourne’s Water Future and opened applications...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Pre-planning on microtunnelling projects to ensure a successful outcome November 14, 2019
Tight timeframes on microtunnelling installations can increase the difficulty of...
A smart approach to meter data collection for the Endeavour Energy and UGL Limited energy alliance November 13, 2019
Energy utilities and meter-reader service providers are striving to get smarter ...
Valve islands for drinking water and process water treatment November 11, 2019
Water treatment is a challenging process, not just for supplying drinking water ...
Interflow beats the odds for Lismore City Council November 6, 2019
The collapse of Lismore City Council’s 100-year-old sewer line needed more tha...
IPD welcomes independent non-executive to its Board of Directors November 4, 2019
David Rafter has joined IPD’s Board of Directors as an independent non-executi...
- nbn co has earned $876 million in total revenue for the first quarter of fiscal year 2020, up 41 per cent on the co… https://t.co/ADQLtmRhxb about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- More than 100 workers are to be upskilled to service the future electrical landscape, with Western Power and Horizo… https://t.co/pqqDy0v3Ge about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Government is delivering on its commitment to improving energy security, reliability and affordabili… https://t.co/ffb7xV8lZI about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Tasmanian and Federal Governments are jointly investing $170 million into the Pipeline to Prosperity - Tranche… https://t.co/1Skt3oj4zD about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An innovative wastewater treatment model – which is now part of the World Health Organisation’s sanitation safety p… https://t.co/1OcAihDY3M 10:40:33 AM November 13, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite