Stafford’s Sparkes Hill reservoir in South East Queensland has undergone a major upgrade to improve water quality. The reservoir,...
Queensland Bulk Water Supply Authority trading as Seqwater seeks tenders from suitably qualified contractors to undertake the design and...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
A smart approach to meter data collection for the Endeavour Energy and UGL Limited energy alliance November 13, 2019
Energy utilities and meter-reader service providers are striving to get smarter ...
Valve islands for drinking water and process water treatment November 11, 2019
Water treatment is a challenging process, not just for supplying drinking water ...
Interflow beats the odds for Lismore City Council November 6, 2019
The collapse of Lismore City Council’s 100-year-old sewer line needed more tha...
IPD welcomes independent non-executive to its Board of Directors November 4, 2019
David Rafter has joined IPD’s Board of Directors as an independent non-executi...
Corrosion and Prevention 2019 features an Applicator Trade Day October 30, 2019
Corrosion and Prevention 2019 – the largest corrosion conference and exhibitio...
- An innovative wastewater treatment model – which is now part of the World Health Organisation’s sanitation safety p… https://t.co/1OcAihDY3M about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Ausgrid has cancelled planned outages for maintenance at locations across its network due to the catastrophic fire… https://t.co/jNFXyU72go about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to Ausgrid ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @essentialenergy Energy has mobilised more than 150 personnel from across New South Wales to restore power to thous… https://t.co/RTWOg02BQ7 about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to essentialenergy ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The second stage of the $4.8 million upgrade to Heathcote Water Treatment Plant is progressing, with the project du… https://t.co/UAOx1T5uvk about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Monitoring what wildlife species are living in Melbourne’s waterways has become easier, safer and more reliable, wi… https://t.co/VSHdVqmXeD about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite