The Northern Territory Government has approved the next stage in the reform of the Territory’s utilities market. From July...
The WA state government has announced a number of updates regarding its infill sewerage program, which involves the installation...
WA Water Minister Terry Redman has announced that work has begun on the Septic Tank Effluent Disposal (STED) system...
In a submission to the Victorian Government’s draft, Melbourne’s Water Future, Melbourne Water has welcomed the strategy and its...
Sydney Water is investing around $293,500 on wastewater infrastructure in Baulkham Hills, North Rocks, Old Toongabbie and Winston Hills....
Queensland Urban Utilities is continuing its program to improve the efficiency of the water supply network by implementing advanced...
Expressions of Interest are invited from organisations for the operation and maintenance of Hunter Water Corporation’s water and wastewater...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Solutions to prevent overheating of critical switchgear January 27, 2020
Overheating is one of the single biggest causes of failure in critical low-volta...
The triplex liner system: A sustainable solution January 25, 2020
The team at Environmental Rehabilitation Technologies (ERT) has brought the succ...
Spatial solutions for agile real-time bushfire responses for communities, nations and the whole world January 24, 2020
By Kate Crawford, Paul Reed and Roshni Sharma, Locate20 Organising Committee Com...
Imagine if you can expand your access control to include the padlocks on your remote assets January 24, 2020
EKA CyberLock is an electromechanical master key system providing all the benefi...
Similarities between GPR and EMF in locating utilities January 24, 2020
Most utility locators have a good understanding of electromagnetic field (EMF) l...
- The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) has appointed David Feeney as Executive General Manager, Transmissio… https://t.co/dK9EnSxhxO about 51 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Western Water has finished work on a $3 million sewer pipeline in Diggers Rest, Victoria. https://t.co/fy6saPns4f https://t.co/g9Cn5Bq2Mo about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The AEMC recommended changes for embedded network policies designed to strike a balance between protecting consumer… https://t.co/n7cj1U9LgH about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Overheating is one of the biggest causes of failure in critical low-voltage switchgear. Abnormal heating can lead t… https://t.co/11q3fH2TNW 07:50:00 AM January 27, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Meet the women in charge at City West Water – four of which have been recognised in the Top 50 Women in Public Sect… https://t.co/3xwSdgfGxY 07:50:00 AM January 26, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
March 16 - March 19
March 19 - March 20
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm
April 1 - April 2