Sydney Water is investing around $293,500 on wastewater infrastructure in Baulkham Hills, North Rocks, Old Toongabbie and Winston Hills....
Queensland Urban Utilities is continuing its program to improve the efficiency of the water supply network by implementing advanced...
Expressions of Interest are invited from organisations for the operation and maintenance of Hunter Water Corporation’s water and wastewater...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
InEight adds execution intelligence to its solutions portfolio February 18, 2020
The concept of having both long- and short-term planning in a single solution is...
Beamex Users Group 3rd Annual Meeting February 18, 2020
Its official, the Beamex User Group is happening again. AMS Instrumentation &...
Ask an expert: How do flexibility and innovation on job sites reduce risk? February 15, 2020
Microtunnelling is still a relatively new trenchless technology, and as such it ...
Meeting the new requirement for poly welding at Kemerton Lithium Plant gas supply February 13, 2020
HDPE’s long life, robust nature, low cost and ease of installation have made i...
Playing a pivotal role in Tasmania’s clean energy future February 12, 2020
The Granville Harbour Wind Farm will capitalise on Tasmania’s enviable wind po...
- Seqwater will start supplementing Brisbane with water supply from Sunshine Coast dams, following recent rainfall al… https://t.co/DsmXMSlw9z about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Construction has commenced on a $6 million research and development hub in Cairns, set to help shape the future of… https://t.co/zVXgXGp5v2 about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- About $37 million worth of electrical infrastructure upgrades are underway in Queensland’s Wide Bay to support the… https://t.co/ebCFlmEBJc about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Barwon Water is partnering with the community for its Water for our Future program, by hosting a community panel to… https://t.co/pI8iPhwZhJ about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Gas Inquiry 2017-25 Interim Report released by the ACCC on 18 February found that the supply outlook for the ea… https://t.co/8BqyjN8eEP 10:02:00 AM February 20, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
March 16 - March 19
March 19 - March 20
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm
April 1 - April 2