Blowers are an often underestimated, but critical piece of equipment in sewage and wastewater treatment. Typically used to provide...
A new $32 million wastewater treatment plant is now open in Goulburn, NSW, providing modern, environmentally-friendly sewage treatment facilities,...
The North Pine Water Treatment Plant provides clean, safe drinking water for the northern Brisbane and Moreton Bay regions....
Since 2015, City West Water has been treating wastewater from its Altona Sewage Treatment Plant to supply high-quality recycled...
Barcaldine Regional Council prides itself on being a thriving, hospitable area, situated in the heart of central western Queensland....
The National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA), Australia’s national accreditation body for laboratories, inspection bodies and calibration services, has...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Boosting quality and productivity through digitisation January 18, 2019
Digitisation has an important flow-on effect for projects, impacting everything ...
Effective planning key to successful sewer renewal January 16, 2019
Sewer main renewal can be unglamorous at the best of times, but can prove even t...
Reading between the lines of large-scale data January 16, 2019
Detecting leaks, infrastructure planning and accurate billing are the obvious be...
What happens when Clint Eastwood takes a smartphone to a worksite? January 16, 2019
Matt Turner – Managing Director of Plant Assessor For most people, smartphones...
Selecting the right blower for your plant December 19, 2018
Blowers are an often underestimated, but critical piece of equipment in sewage a...
- A share of $500 million worth of water infrastructure projects is available to state and territory governments, whi… https://t.co/YstWjlvx5k about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Nogoa Mackenzie Water Supply Scheme in Central Queensland will soon undergo major change with the… https://t.co/TagbvsrLvX about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Unitywater has requested that customers in Marcoola, Yaroomba, Mount Coolum, Coolum and Peregian Springs limit the… https://t.co/eCqLq84mjU about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to Unitywater ReplyRetweetFavorite
- UGL, a CIMIC Group company, will supply maintenance and turnaround services for its customers in the oil and gas se… https://t.co/bqt1ZoqKrO 11:57:40 AM January 21, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The launch of the Labor Government’s Solar Homes package in August 2018 has seen almost 7000 Victorian homes instal… https://t.co/gJisfTWnjo 11:46:13 AM January 21, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
February 20 - February 21
July 30 - July 31