Commercial hypochlorite can be prone to degradation, reducing the strength of the product and its effectiveness as a water disinfectant. Evoqua Water Technologies, the global leader in cost-effective and reliable water treatment systems and services, have developed a unique solution to help mitigate this challenge.
Evoqua has just rolled-out its new OSEC® L electrolyser, an innovative water disinfection system that creates sodium hypochlorite on-site and on demand, at a cost that is significantly lower than purchased hypochlorite.
The system eliminates concerns associated with transportation and storage of liquefied chlorine gas or commercial sodium hypochlorite solutions, making it ideal for many applications requiring chlorination.
The design is compact, easy to install and easy to use. It offers a modern colour touchscreen control and display, plug and play installation and a footprint roughly 50 per cent smaller than other on-site generators.
An inherently safe alternative to chlorine, sodium hypochlorite and calcium hypochlorite, the process does not require handling of any hazardous chemicals.
- No hazardous chemicals required – safe alternative to chlorine, bleach and chlorine tablets
- Single module provides >400 g / hr chlorine equivalents with interchangeable OSEC cartridges
- Multiple modules can be configured to meet higher capacities
- Transparent electrolyser housing for easy electrode inspection
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 Drinking Water
- Pre-engineered hydrogen ventilation system
- Drinking water, remote chlorination stations and well sites
- Commercial aquatics, pools, theme parks, splash pads and spas
- Industrial process water, light manufacturing and cooling towers
- Healthcare, retirement villages, nursing homes and institutional facilities
- Water reuse, agricultural and irrigation
For more information, visit www.evoqua.com or call 1300 661 809.
This partner content is brought to you by Bintech Systems. For more information, visit www.bintech.com.au.