Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
At the edge of the cliff: Planning for Australia’s aging infrastructure January 21, 2020
With so much of Australia’s water and sewerage infrastructure built before the...
The ‘digital’ utility enterprise – surviving and thriving in today’s environment January 15, 2020
Technology is rapidly transforming many Australian and global industry sectors. ...
Partnership optimises water operations with AI and machine learning December 18, 2019
Global leader in water infrastructure data analytics software, Innovyze, has ann...
Is the future of the gas industry female? December 17, 2019
Many Australian companies offer apprenticeships to help them recruit and train t...
Breaking through hard ground December 11, 2019
When undertaking a pipeline installation using microtunnelling, knowing the prev...
- Toowoomba Regional Council (TRC) will introduce smart standpipes from 17 February in Crows Nest, Millmerran, Oakey… https://t.co/XwYtCEziJi about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has launched a newly redeveloped website to help unlock new value for… https://t.co/RxoTpLCbuh about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Lake Bonney Wind Farm and Battery in south-east SA is in the final stages of testing and close to full commerci… https://t.co/82sR41UAwJ about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Kate Jordan will join Origin as General Counsel and Executive General Manager, Company Secretariat, Risk and Govern… https://t.co/2d4SFdjffC about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New data from United Energy has shown that public desire to ease the load on the energy grid has hit an all-time hi… https://t.co/VSzX8DLDC2 about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite