The Energy Storage Council is holding a four day intensive training course to give participants knowledge and experience of battery storage and the different products available.
The course will run from 9 August 2016 to 12 August 2016 and focus on providing an understanding of the key differences between products and how to size and configure batteries depending on customer needs.
Training will be provided for an extensive range of the latest battery and inverter models to give a detailed understanding of how to size, configure, program and design systems.
The workshop is suitable for sales, managers, installers and electricians and will cover grid-connect (hybrid) and off-grid solutions.
The course also has small group numbers for individual attention and includes accommodation, meals and training.
Vice President of the Energy Storage Council and Australia’s leading battery storage trainer, Glen Morris, will lead the workshop.
No prior knowledge is required to attend, although a basic understanding of solar PV systems is beneficial.
There will also be extensive training centre equipment supplied by leading off-grid and hybrid system manufacturers including:
- Goodwe DC-DC battery retrofit solution
- Aquion saltwater battery
- Sonnenschein VRLA battery
- Ecoult UltraFlex battery
- Redback Technologies 5kW smart hybrid inverter
- Victron Multiplus, Quattro, MPPT and more
- Schneider Electric Conext XW+, 600V80A MPPT, RL 3kW solar inverter
- Selectronic 3 phase SP Pro + ABB inverters
- Outback FXR & Radian inverter/charger, Flexmax 80 and Mate3
- Studer Innotec XTM4000, VarioTrack, RCC, and other monitoring equipment
- SMA Australia Sunny Island 8.0H, SB5000TL
- AERL CoolMax charge controllers
- Plasmatronics Dingo charge controllers
- Fronius Galvo string inverter
- Canadian Solar PV modules and Camel Integrated Energy Storage System
- ReneSola RePlus hybrid inverter
- Giant Power IPS inverter
- Alpha ESS hybrid inverter
- 360Storage City Solution SolaX hybrid inverter with Pylontec lithium storage
- ET/SolarBridge AMI micro inverters – on-grid configuration + Power Manager
- AirBreeze/Skystream wind turbines
- Stream Engine 2kW micro hydro turbine
The course will be held at Moora Moora Community Cooperative in Victoria – an off-grid community consisting of 30 homes. Moora Moora has been living and demonstrating off-grid living for over 43 years.
The course fee includes accommodation (backpacker style bunk rooms) and all meals professionally prepared by a chef (any special dietary requirements will be gladly accommodated).
$1,980 incl. GST for ASC/ESC member
$2,200 incl. GST non-ASC/ESC member
For more details and to book please visit SolarQuip.