Monadelphous KT are taking expressions of interest for the Hydrostatic Testing & Pre-commissioning of approximately 7 km of the 42″ onshore Ichthys Gas Export Pipeline (GEP), approximately 3 km of the 12″ Fuel Gas Pipeline (FGP) and various other associated facilities.
The scope of the pre-commissioning shall include:
• Cleaning, gauging and flooding of the pipeline;
• Pigging, including the supply of required pigs and pig handling;
• Hydro-test of the pipeline to the requirements of AS2885;
• Bulk dewater and drying of the pipeline including disposal of the hydro-test water;
• Sealing of the pipes and filling with nitrogen;
• Provision of MAOP certificate signed by the NATA certified hydro-test engineer;
• Testing and pre-commissioning of in-line valves;
The subcontractor shall provide all equipment, personnel and other items necessary
to carry out testing and pre-commissioning.
Mobilization is expected around November 2014 with demobilization around March 2015.
Expressions of interest close on October 25, 2013.