Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
At the edge of the cliff: Planning for Australia’s aging infrastructure January 21, 2020
With so much of Australia’s water and sewerage infrastructure built before the...
The ‘digital’ utility enterprise – surviving and thriving in today’s environment January 15, 2020
Technology is rapidly transforming many Australian and global industry sectors. ...
Partnership optimises water operations with AI and machine learning December 18, 2019
Global leader in water infrastructure data analytics software, Innovyze, has ann...
Is the future of the gas industry female? December 17, 2019
Many Australian companies offer apprenticeships to help them recruit and train t...
Breaking through hard ground December 11, 2019
When undertaking a pipeline installation using microtunnelling, knowing the prev...
- A potential pipeline could be delivering water to Queensland’s Southern Downs and Granite Belt by the end of 2020 a… https://t.co/pvxaZA7bjZ about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An energy recovery project that will use discarded and non-recyclable waste materials to generate electricity is be… https://t.co/rhxYJXZgei about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Suleman Alli from UK Power Networks talks about the utility's plans to create the world’s most advanced electricity… https://t.co/KDoKtF5cyB about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Australia's water and sewerage infrastructure assets are reaching the end of their 50-year lifecycle, making it mor… https://t.co/IlAvIvYdwP about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Water use across Greater Sydney has fallen on average by 10 per cent following an eight-month marketing campaign by… https://t.co/BsXHp0z21B 05:25:00 PM January 20, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite