Read the latest issue online
Hydroflux Pacific helping Fiji to protect coral reef February 14, 2018
Starting the International Year of the Reef, the Prime Minister of Fiji, Frank B...
Analysing landfill gas levels remotely February 14, 2018
by Jun Way Lee, Application Engineer, Integrated Solutions, Thermo Fisher Scient...
Behind the scenes in the water industry February 12, 2018
While we know there is a complex process behind the delivery of water to our tap...
How to choose a system to manage your data February 8, 2018
The need for utilities to go digital is generally understood, but the question o...
Hydroflux Group receives multiple GRS accreditations February 5, 2018
The Hydroflux Group of specialist water and wastewater companies recently receiv...
- The Senate has voted to block the Federal Government's changes to the Murray-Darling Basin Plan, putting the agreem… https://t.co/q7ToXTcnXQ 03:19:55 PM February 16, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new report from the Climate Council has found that Australia is on the cusp of a reliable renewable energy future… https://t.co/4UXipGwpnV 02:31:00 PM February 16, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A review into the operations of Goulburn-Murray Water (GMW) has released recommendations to keep prices down for cu… https://t.co/XkaAUqtzKj 02:02:00 PM February 16, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The City of Newcastle, NSW, has awarded the contract to design and construct a $7 million, 5MW solar project to a j… https://t.co/kVDwtVvlxC 01:21:00 PM February 16, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Researchers from UQ School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering are developing a data platform that… https://t.co/Gk6w2GO41I 12:57:34 PM February 16, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite