WIOA Queensland Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition
June 2 - June 3
The two-day conference aims to support the development of operational employees across Queensland working in the water industry, includes an interactive trade exhibition. This operationally focused conferences and exhibition is an annual event on the water industry calendar and a must see event.
The conference aims to promote the best practice in water management by building the knowledge, skills & networks of operators
- 22+ speakers over 2 days on a range of topics relating to the water industry
- See the water industries latest solutions with many of the world’s leading companies on display
- Ixom 2021 Water of Origin competition & Queensland Main Tapping competition
- Listen to the experience of others through the latest operational, technical and research based through presentations
- View and discuss the latest advances in technical equipment, products and services with suppliers and trade consultants
- Update their knowledge and skills through interaction with fellow water industry employees
Gain insights in the latest technological developments at the WIOA Conferences and Exhibitions. If you’re an operator, manager, engineer, consultant or professional or someone who is working in the water industry or just has an interest in water, then this is a must attend event.