As part of the 2014 G’DAY USA program, the US-Australian Dialogue – The Coming of the Water Crisis: Solutions and Strategies will be held on 13 January 2014 in California.
This event will bring together Australian and US experts to challenge existing thinking on water issues, explore cost-effective ways to reduce growing demand, better manage existing supplies, remove pollution and implement new technologies that save time, money and lives.
Topics for discussion include:
- Global water management by 2050
- How will Sydney and Los Angeles manage water in 2050?
- Integrating recycled water
- Stormwater capture for water supply by 2050
Confirmed speakers and attendees include:
- Kim Beazley, Australian Ambassador to the United States
- Rich Nagel, General Manager, West Basin Municipal Water District
- J.R. DeShazo, Director Luskin Center for Innovation, UCLA
- Robert Hill, former Australian Defence Minister and
- former Australian Ambassador to the United Nations
- Alf Brandt, Legislative Director, Assemblyman Anthony Rendon
- Leith Boully, Chairman, Australian Water Recycling Centre for Excellence
For more information visit the G’DAY USA website.
To register your attendance and purchase tickets visit gday2014water.eventbrite.com.
G’DAY USA is an annual program designed to showcase Australian business capabilities in the USA – Australia’s largest trading and investment partner.