In just three weeks, the inaugural Energy Storage Council Conference will be held alongside the Solar 2015 Conference & Exhibition on the 13 – 14 May in Melbourne.
Featuring a free to attend two day program with over 30 speakers focusing on technology integration, current market developments and trends, policy making and industry case studies.
View the full Energy Storage Conference program here.
Program topics and presentations include:
- The future of the Australian Energy Market and the adoption of storage
- Distributed Energy Storage – Analysis of a US Utility Survey – Dr Ali Nourai,
- Smart Grids and Energy Storage – Warner Priest, Business Development Manager
- Optimising battery storage for the new energy economy panel session, sponsored
- Grid Energy Storage System (GESS) at AusNet Services, Yogendra Vashishtha,
- The GridCredits Service – Store, Shift, and Trade Electricity – Luke Osborne, Chief
- Electric vehicles as storage – status and outlook – Kristian Handberg, Connected
The Conference will bring representatives from energy storage companies including technology manufacturers, equipment providers, project developers, consultants, utilities and other energy industry leaders.
Co-locating the Conference with Solar 2015 allows participants from energy storage and associated industries to do business all in one location, with over 4,000 delegates anticipated to attend the combined event.
The ESC Conference is being held in the same exhibition hall as Solar 2015, with the exhibition including a dedicated energy storage zone.
More information on the ESC Conference can be found at www.energystorage.org.au