A next generation solution provider for utilities, Gentrack, recently announced the launch of g2.0. This solution brings together three technology leaders; Gentrack, Salesforce and AWS, to create a modern next generation platform to recharge, reshape and renew the industry.
Globally, utilities are facing a perfect storm: rising wholesale prices, political pressures, sustainability targets, regulatory changes and demands for better customer experience. Together, these can diminish profitability. At the same time, however, there are exciting opportunities to deliver innovative new services, better digital engagement and develop new revenue streams required by utilities today.
For more than 30 years, Gentrack has been partnering with many of the world’s leading utilities, providing meter-to-cash solutions. g2.0 combines this wealth of experience with Salesforce’s unbeatable CRM to offer extensive capabilities, a rich ecosystem, and out-of-the-box customer journeys; all integrated with the Gentrack core platform.
Running with composable architecture on AWS ensures high performance, security, and scalability enabling rapid prototyping and innovation with minimal system change.
Gary Miles, Gentrack CEO, said, “Utilities are operating in real volatility. g2.0 offers a viable alternative to the legacy end-to-end CRM and billing systems that dominate the global utilities market.
“These legacy systems are supported by too many Excel spreadsheets, manual processes and embedded running costs. The water and energy verticals face an existential need to transform as worldwide we tackle the sustainability challenge of a generation.”
“Leading utilities are spearheading this change and it is picking up momentum globally. g2.0 is provided by three global leaders – Salesforce, the world’s leading CRM, AWS, the number one cloud platform, and Gentrack, with over 5000 person years of utilities knowhow. g2.0 will accelerate the industry’s pace of change and allow utilities to transform with confidence.”
g2.0 highlights include:
- B2C and B2B out-of-the-box customer journeys for energy and water companies – with no code/low code configuration and change
- Data-driven decision-making and analytics based on Snowflake and Einstein
- Industry’s most flexible, pricing, metering, and billing – benchmarked to 10m+ meter points
- Gross margin management for customer-level profitability
- Distributed energy management (DEM) for onboarding, monetising and managing behind the meter assets
- Debt management solution to help utilities manage an inflationary period
- Highly secure platform including but not limited to SOC2 and ISO27001 certification
- Composable architecture for continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Provided to retailers on a risk and reward business model backed by lowest cost to serve metrics
Utility companies are at the sharp end of a volatile market, operating businesses in unprecedented change, while also trying to create a more sustainable tomorrow. For over 30 years Gentrack has been partnering with the world’s leading utilities.
More than 50 energy and water companies rely on Gentrack. Its g2.0 solution combines its wealth of experience with Salesforce’s unbeatable CRM, Gentrack’s leading meter-to-cash platform and a composable architecture on AWS. g2.0 ensures high performance, security, scalability, and rapid prototyping for innovation at pace.
This sponsored editorial is brought to you by Gentrack. For further information, please visit www.gentrack.com.