The Water Industry Operators Association of Australia (WIOA) is pleased to bring the 81st Victorian Water Operations Conference and Exhibition to Bendigo, taking place 5-6 September at the Bendigo Exhibition Centre. The event will assist in the exchange of quality information between people undertaking operational roles in the water, wastewater and recycled water industries.
The conference and exhibition provides a forum for individuals involved in water operations to update knowledge and skills through interaction with other water industry employees, and view and discuss the latest advances in technical equipment and systems with suppliers and trade consultants.
The program includes:
- Over 30 speakers over two days in two concurrent sessions on a range of topics relating to the water industry
- Keynote address by John Pfalhert from Water New Zealand on the consequences of the Havelock North Campylobacter Outbreak in New Zealand
- Klausch Schmidt from Australian Industry Standards looking at the water industry skills forecast and NWP management
- The Victorian Department of Health will present information on some real operational issues with an interactive workshop to follow on the Thursday afternoon—a session not to be missed by WTP operators
- Over 160 of the world’s leading companies will be on display
- Ixom Best Tasting Tap Water in Victoria competition
- Victorian Mains Tapping competition
- See the latest in treatment and distribution, wastewater collection and treatment, water supply, reclaimed water or biosolids, project management, asset management, development and application of new technologies, training and safety issues from the world’s leading companies
If you’re an operator, manager, engineer, consultant or professional, or someone who is working in the water industry or just has an interest in water, then this is a must-attend event.
To see the full program and download the delegate registration forms, visit https://wioaconferences.org.au/vic/vic-delegates/.
WIOA realises that not everyone can attend as a delegate, so entry to the exhibition is FREE.
Please pre-register for quick entry by returning the FREE Exhibition Visitor Pass.