Read the latest issue online
WTP upgrade reduces strain on drinking water supplies June 20, 2018
An upgrade of Water Corporation’s Bridgetown Wastewater Treatment Plant (WTP) ...
What to look for in an ideal asset lifecycle management solution June 20, 2018
By Brian Devlin Most mature organisations recognise that a unified, whole-of-org...
Improving water monitoring efficiency June 13, 2018
Where flexibility is needed with water monitoring a multiprobe can replace multi...
Hydroflux Epco supplies advanced inlet works for WTP June 13, 2018
Hydroflux Epco has played a small but key role in the recent replacement of a wa...
Safeguarding hazardous facilities from fire with modular seals June 6, 2018
There are many certainties in life, and one of those certainties is that acciden...
- The Essential Services Commission (ESC), Victoria’s independent regulator for the water sector, has completed its 2… https://t.co/oVHveyB69t about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NBN Co has refuted claims that service problems experienced by some users of the Optus sport service for the World… https://t.co/slzbhpEXSq about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Alinta Energy will pay compensation for making misleading price comparisons after the Australian Competition and Co… https://t.co/r6RHdWRxVL about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Canberra suburb and Icon water have worked together to develop a new ‘best for region’ approach to sewage treatme… https://t.co/hvhNNdb2S2 about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Queensland Government will provide the Cape York communities of Kowanyama and Mapoon with funding to upgrade wa… https://t.co/PLHbqWuJNm about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite