The 43rd Queensland Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition will be held at the Logan Metro Sports Centre on 6-7 June 2018 and will once again be an important event for the water industry.
The Program features:
- Over 22 speakers over two days on a range of topics relating to the water industry
- Keynote address by Peter Donaghy from Queensland Urban Utilities who will examine Aligning Organisational Strategy and Operational Performance
- Klausch Schmidt from Australian Industry Standards looking at the water industry skills forecast and NWP management
- Over 105 of the world’s leading companies will be on display
- Ixom Water of Origin – QLD v NSW best tasting tap water competition
Queensland Main Tapping competition
See the latest in treatment and distribution, wastewater collection and treatment, water supply, reclaimed water and biosolids, project management, asset management, development and application of new technologies, and training and safety issues from the world’s leading companies.
If you’re an operator, manager, engineer, consultant, professional, someone who is working in the water industry or just has an interest in water, then this is a must-attend event. To see the full program and download the delegate registration forms go to: wioaconferences.org.au/qld/qld-delegates/
For more information go to: wioaconferences.org.au/qld/