Origin has made changes to its leadership team, with six new members and a reorganised structure.
Origin Chief Executive Officer, Frank Calabria, said, “These changes remove a leadership layer from the Energy Markets business, simplify the structure and bring operational leadership roles up onto the leadership team.
“The team reflects our need to deliver better operational performance today while preparing us for the future in a changing industry. With six new members, this group will drive a new performance culture across the organisation.
“I am delighted that I have been able to draw on the deep pool of talent in Origin to fill many of these important leadership roles,” Mr Calabria said.
Mr Calabria’s leadership team comprises:
- David Baldwin – CEO, Integrated Gas*
- Jon Briskin – Executive General Manager, Origin Retail
- Andrew Clarke – Group General Counsel and Company Secretary*
- Greg Jarvis – Executive General Manager, Energy Supply and Operations
- Tony Lucas – Executive General Manager, Future Energy and Business Development
- Carl McCamish – Executive General Manager, Technology, Risk, HSE and Transformation
- Sharon Ridgway – Executive General Manager, People and Culture
*Continues in current role
“An executive search is underway for the role of CFO and for the newly created position of Executive General Manager, Corporate Affairs,” Mr Calabria said.
“Acting CFO Gary Mallett will continue reporting to me while the search process continues, and Ben Bolot will continue reporting to me in the role of Acting General Manager, Strategy and Development”
Origin expects to announce appointments to the two vacant roles early in 2017.