Join delegates from AGL, Sydney Water, Hydro Tasmania, Endeavour Energy, Synergy and many more at Australia’s premier SAP user summit.
Early bird rates for the SAP Australian User Group National Summit close on Sunday 30 June 2019. Don’t miss the opportunity to make great savings on tickets to Australia’s premier SAP customer-run event, which will be held at the International Convention Centre in Sydney on 26-27 August 2019. For all SAP users, this is a must attend event!
Join delegates from leading SAP customers, including many from the utility, mining and public sectors, to hear from speakers and leading experts on topics such as:
- Digital transformation
- Customer experience
- User experience (UX)
- Experience management
- Big data
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning
You’ll hear about the latest trends, global best practices and how to develop your own strategy and get the most from your SAP investment.
New at the SAP Australian User Group (SAUG) National Summit this year is an additional dedicated Customer Experience (CX) stream, with a technical/IT perspective on day one, and business or LOB perspective on day two. This stream will feature customer case studies from Woolworths, Lion, Frucor and more to give you the best insights into e-commerce, transforming the customer experience and insights learned from a major digital transformation project to put the customer at the centre of business strategy and operations. You’ll also hear from experts in the customer experience and experience management fields, plus many more.
We are thrilled to host three top-rated keynote speakers:
1. Ray Wang (USA)
You’ll hear globally renowned Technology Futurist, Master Strategist and one of the world’s most in-demand technology speakers, Ray Wang (USA). Ray will inspire you, help you make sense of emerging technologies and trends and give you incomparable insights into the most critical SAP issues.
2. Geraldine McBride
Geraldine McBride is a renowned Enterprise Business Technology and AI thought leader. With a science background, her global career spans 30 years, with senior executive roles at IBM, Dell and SAP. She has a deep knowledge of enterprise systems, enterprise processes, AI and how these can be transformed to deliver further tangible returns for enterprises and their customers. She is the CEO and Director of MyWave, a market leading enterprise AI company focused on intelligent personalisation by putting the customer at the centre of the business.
3. Martin Mrugal
Martin Mrugal has held a number of diverse management and executive leadership roles. In his current role as Global Head of Customer First, SAP SE, Martin’s team is focused on transforming the way SAP engages and cares for SAP customers throughout the entire lifecycle. Martin’s new organisation brings together several cloud and on-premise customer teams under one umbrella including analytics and innovation, SuccessFactors, SAP Cloud Platform, S/4 HANA customer engagement and digital supply chain.
The SAUG Summit agenda features content across 14 streams focused on hot topic areas including digital transformation, S/4HANA, UX, financial transformation, innovation, people engagement, optimising SAP and more.
With over 80 breakout sessions, you can tailor your own agenda and maximise your summit experience. You can also choose to attend LOB streams across key areas such as financial transformation, HR and more for targeted learning.
What sets the SAUG Summit agenda apart is its focus on genuine customer experiences. You will discover how over 30 leading customer organisations are transforming, improving, innovating and optimising their SAP systems, gaining real business value, tackling disruption and leveraging opportunities from new technologies.
Summit is not just for IT specialists
The SAUG National Summit agenda covers topics relevant to departments throughout an organisation such as:
- Finance and accounting: transforming and digitising finance; expense management; impacts of SAP S/4HANA; machine learning and other technologies; developing a financial transformation strategy and more
- Human resources, people engagement and payroll: HR and payroll — on premise and cloud; integration; workforce management; training and learning; usability and accessibility; people engagement and identity management
- Marketing, customer experience (CX) and experience management: separate, in-depth IT and business focused masterclasses on building a CX strategy; getting your sales teams to embrace CX; engaging customers and building trust; creating the best customer experiences. Key customers such as Woolworths, Lion and Frucor will be sharing their CX journeys
- Analytics and data science: rethinking your data strategy; creating state-of-the art predictive analytics and reporting solutions with SAP; what does good data management look like?; AI and machine learning and IoT
- Digital transformation: learn from organisations with experience — what to do (and not do) before you embark on a digital transformation journey; what is an intelligent enterprise; platforms; new technologies and change management
- Strategic: building business cases; disruption; experience management; innovation; strategy development; design thinking and more
- And of course, IT
Save on Summit Registrations Today
Don’t miss this opportunity to attend Australia’s leading SAP customer-run event. Take advantage of our 4 for 3 Group Booking Deal* — simply order four two-day delegate passes in one transaction and only pay for three. Note that conditions apply. Our Early Bird Rates will be closing on Sunday 30 June. Register before 30 June to take advantage of these savings!
We hope to see you in Sydney!