Secure Utilities is only one week away, but there’s still tickets available – now’s the time to ensure you’re aware of everything you need to know to stay safe in age of digitisation.
What you’ll learn
With a stellar lineup, including Mark Coughlin, PwC Australia’s Energy Utilities and Mining Leader, Professor Chris Leckie, Associate Director of the Oceania Cyber Security Centre, and Jarrod Loidl, Domain Lead for ANZ’s Security Enablement Program, attendees will learn from some of the best and brightest minds when it comes to cybersecurity in the digital age.
Joined by a range of other experts from the world of data security, our presenters will be discussing such diverse topics as:
- What can utilities learn from the world of banking?
- Is the cybersecurity skills shortage real?
- Why your people are your biggest risk – and what you can do about it
- The critical infrastructure of effective cyber security
- Securing critical infrastructure from new-generation Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) Attacks
- What have we learned from implementing the Victorian Protective Data Security Standards Framework
- And much more
Why you must attend
Secure Utilities is a must-attend event for utilities serious about protecting their data and assets from the growing threat of cyber attacks.
With the dangers of constantly evolving cyber attacks growing every day, and the increasing digitisation of utility networks and processes, utilities must ensure they are up to date with the latest data security ideas.
Register now for Secure Utilities and ensure you utility is up to date with the latest ideas and technology for keeping your utility’s data and assets safe.