The Federal Government has invested $1.6 million in a project to understand the cultural value of water for Indigenous...
Read the latest issue online
IEC60870 protocol developed for the Kingfisher RTU range July 18, 2018
Visibility of asset performance is essential for all industries, in particular t...
Measuring water quality in distribution networks with smart technology July 11, 2018
Measuring water quality along a water distribution network is more challenging t...
WIOA SA Water Industry Operations Conference and Expo July 4, 2018
The first WIOA SA Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition will be he...
WTP upgrade reduces strain on drinking water supplies June 20, 2018
An upgrade of Water Corporation’s Bridgetown Wastewater Treatment Plant (WTP) ...
What to look for in an ideal asset lifecycle management solution June 20, 2018
By Brian Devlin Most mature organisations recognise that a unified, whole-of-org...
- A new fluoride dosing facility servicing Brisbane's major water treatment plants at Mt Crosby will soon undergo com… https://t.co/RVDXk9OlcH about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Jemena has announced that a major project milestone has been reached, with the 622km Northern Gas Pipeline (NGP) no… https://t.co/WI3OUoifuv about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Having already been jointly awarded Digital Utility of the Year with Horizon Power at the 2018 Digital Utility Awar… https://t.co/rw9xm7mX5q about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Want to know more about ISO 55001 certification? https://t.co/Z5NKiBh5Lg…01-certification/ https://t.co/X2t1rLS34p about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Unitywater is aiming for a 100 per cent leak free water network by placing sensors in water pipes and using acousti… https://t.co/eUXRBH1X9C 02:33:19 PM July 20, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite