The Federal Government has invested $1.6 million in a project to understand the cultural value of water for Indigenous...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
The cloud for smart processes March 13, 2019
The process industry is facing a digital transition to the ‘smart factory’. ...
New larger sized HUBER Strainpress for large anaerobic digesters March 6, 2019
With over 1500 Strainpress Sludge Screen installations protecting anaerobic dige...
Zinfra commences contract for Jemena Electricity Network March 5, 2019
Zinfra has commenced delivering the operations and maintenance contract on the J...
Kwik-ZIP spacers key to South Grafton project February 27, 2019
Kwik-ZIP HDX65 casing spacers were recently utilised for the South Grafton PS Ou...
Create your digital twin using reality modelling February 25, 2019
Stakeholders in utilities require the most up-to-date site information throughou...
- How can you extend the boundaries of your core business and forge new frontiers through partnerships? Amanda Finnis… https://t.co/OJyzYQ69Kf about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nimmityzappert: @localz interesting insights from @geoffp_1 from @MelbourneWater at #digitalutilities2019 “digitisation is forcing IT o… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 80 per cent of digital transformations fail. @KPMG's Maree Mamo shares the battle scars from spearheading and leadi… https://t.co/wufuZiyYiA about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Leading the way in the first of our panel sessions with an in-depth discussion on achieving cyber security resilien… https://t.co/aSyeEWKHC0 about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our first round of speed networking begins. Delegates get to make new contacts and network with peers.… https://t.co/kk2UWPn99o about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite