Energy Networks Australia has released the national Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Grid Connections Guidelines and Principles to support the...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Water Corporation selects PE100 HSCR for groundwater replenishment pipeline November 15, 2018
The new recharge pipeline in Perth is set to help further reduce the city’s re...
Getting the job done with modern, reliable equipment November 13, 2018
Helping to drive the company ethos Underground Network Services is able to provi...
The Aussie invention keeping worksites safe and generating efficiencies for plant operators November 9, 2018
No matter what sector you work in, time is money and this is never so obvious as...
Twice as safe under pressure November 8, 2018
In processing facilities in the chemical, pharmaceutical and energy industries, ...
The end of primary sedimentation tanks in wastewater treatment plants? November 6, 2018
It was in the late 19th century when some cities began to utilise sedimentation ...
- The new recharge pipeline in Perth is set to help further reduce the city’s reliance on climate dependent water sou… https://t.co/muT0GH3Uh5 about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The 60MW Gannawarra Solar Farm is now operating at full capacity, with the construction of retrofitted 25MW/50MWh T… https://t.co/WdNG92TO4H about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Water businesses in Melbourne are joining together to support First Nation people in their involvement within the M… https://t.co/nJ8QhgvSxP 12:21:43 PM November 14, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Draft Gwydir Alluvium Water Resource Plan is one of the 20 Water Resource Plans that New South Wales will be pu… https://t.co/WLAQFTqCbL 12:17:09 PM November 14, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), coal has made a comeback in the recently released World Energy… https://t.co/2iVhr8hAnW 12:14:35 PM November 14, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
February 20, 2019 - February 21, 2019