A tidal energy demonstration has been approved in Queensland, with the state’s largest trading port further demonstrating its commitment...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Water Corporation selects PE100 HSCR for groundwater replenishment pipeline November 15, 2018
The new recharge pipeline in Perth is set to help further reduce the city’s re...
Getting the job done with modern, reliable equipment November 13, 2018
Helping to drive the company ethos Underground Network Services is able to provi...
The Aussie invention keeping worksites safe and generating efficiencies for plant operators November 9, 2018
No matter what sector you work in, time is money and this is never so obvious as...
Twice as safe under pressure November 8, 2018
In processing facilities in the chemical, pharmaceutical and energy industries, ...
The end of primary sedimentation tanks in wastewater treatment plants? November 6, 2018
It was in the late 19th century when some cities began to utilise sedimentation ...
- Energy Networks Australia has announced the finalists for the 2018 Industry Innovation Award.… https://t.co/yUZw6pAQSv about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The ACT Government has provided $700,000 in funding to a new training facility to address the growing demands of cy… https://t.co/gcXUKDH5QZ about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- HFM Investments has supplied Carnegie Clean Energy with a $2 million unsecured finance facility to continue operati… https://t.co/lTKWJQwAFC about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Tasmanian State Government has tabled the Energy Coordination and Planning Amendment Bill, which formalises imp… https://t.co/E0szxxHs23 about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- APA Group has confirmed its FY2019 guidance, following termination of the Implementation Agreement with the CKI Con… https://t.co/8SXdgv2Gz8 about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
February 20, 2019 - February 21, 2019