Queensland University of Technology (QUT) researchers, in collaboration with Swansea University, has developed a new material for cost-effective and...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Overcoming challenges in the Todd Road Branch Sewer August 14, 2019
Rimic Civil were engaged by Dalton Consulting Engineers, under MAB Corporation t...
Detecting toxins in drinking water supply August 14, 2019
The phenomena of “harmful algae blooms (HAB)”, when cyanobacteria in a river...
Interflow and Unitywater enter the finals for the CCF QLD Earth Awards August 13, 2019
As Australia’s most prestigious awards in civil infrastructure, the Civil Cont...
Effective arsenic removal with DMI-65 August 12, 2019
Arsenic is a naturally occurring element found in the earth’s crust. As water ...
Gain maximum productivity with specialised equipment and attachments August 9, 2019
Pipeline Plant Hire has a large fleet of new or near new excavators, wheel loade...
- After the successful implementation of the Energy Efficiency Improvement Scheme (EEIS), the ACT Government has anno… https://t.co/gw66wnLB6S about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Coles Group has announced a 10-year agreement with power generation company, Metka EGN, to build new solar power pl… https://t.co/dCFDbupQlx about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Australians are being encouraged to replace bottled water with tap water in an effort to cut plastics during Keep A… https://t.co/zRq3Y5IYji about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Work is underway to extend Tamworth’s long-term water supply amid a drought emergency in the area.… https://t.co/Z4HXJahBhb about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Cedar Grove Wastewater Treatment Plant in Logan, Queensland, has reached a new milestone, with construction now… https://t.co/pXfu9Ueg6T about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
August 20 - August 21
August 26 - August 27
August 27 - August 30
September 4 - September 5