A tidal energy demonstration has been approved in Queensland, with the state’s largest trading port further demonstrating its commitment...
Read the latest issue online
IEC60870 protocol developed for the Kingfisher RTU range July 18, 2018
Visibility of asset performance is essential for all industries, in particular t...
Measuring water quality in distribution networks with smart technology July 11, 2018
Measuring water quality along a water distribution network is more challenging t...
WIOA SA Water Industry Operations Conference and Expo July 4, 2018
The first WIOA SA Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition will be he...
WTP upgrade reduces strain on drinking water supplies June 20, 2018
An upgrade of Water Corporation’s Bridgetown Wastewater Treatment Plant (WTP) ...
What to look for in an ideal asset lifecycle management solution June 20, 2018
By Brian Devlin Most mature organisations recognise that a unified, whole-of-org...
- Unitywater is aiming for a 100 per cent leak free water network by placing sensors in water pipes and using acousti… https://t.co/eUXRBH1X9C about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stakeholders will have more time to have their say on Energy Networks Australia’s joint work with the Australian En… https://t.co/Q8mV0qrvfE about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SA Water has received approval from the Environment Protection Authority (EPA) for the safe short-term storage of 2… https://t.co/TSM212uk0p about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A report has confirmed that privately-owned distribution networks were responsible for the widespread outages acros… https://t.co/BkhqzRmhZU about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A bid has been made for a Future Batteries Industries Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) to be headquartered in Pert… https://t.co/yJWBXsF5Ht about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite