Guildford and Midland will soon see work begin on wastewater pipes, with Water Corporation using trenchless technology to refurbish...
Read the latest issue online
WTP upgrade reduces strain on drinking water supplies June 20, 2018
An upgrade of Water Corporation’s Bridgetown Wastewater Treatment Plant (WTP) ...
What to look for in an ideal asset lifecycle management solution June 20, 2018
By Brian Devlin Most mature organisations recognise that a unified, whole-of-org...
Improving water monitoring efficiency June 13, 2018
Where flexibility is needed with water monitoring a multiprobe can replace multi...
Hydroflux Epco supplies advanced inlet works for WTP June 13, 2018
Hydroflux Epco has played a small but key role in the recent replacement of a wa...
Safeguarding hazardous facilities from fire with modular seals June 6, 2018
There are many certainties in life, and one of those certainties is that acciden...
- A Canberra suburb and Icon water have worked together to develop a new ‘best for region’ approach to sewage treatme… https://t.co/hvhNNdb2S2 about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Queensland Government will provide the Cape York communities of Kowanyama and Mapoon with funding to upgrade wa… https://t.co/PLHbqWuJNm about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Chevron Australia has announced that liquefied natural gas (LNG) production from the second train of the Wheatstone… https://t.co/2HhmPIQaGa 03:50:00 PM June 19, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Energy Australia’s announcement that prices will be dropped in Queensland has been welcomed by Energy Consumers Aus… https://t.co/DCvE5Q6eck 03:22:00 PM June 19, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Jemena has signed an agreement with Senex Energy to build, own and operate the Atlas Gas Processing Plant and Pipel… https://t.co/mVxUGi3Tdq 08:00:01 AM June 19, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite