Guildford and Midland will soon see work begin on wastewater pipes, with Water Corporation using trenchless technology to refurbish...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Water Corporation selects PE100 HSCR for groundwater replenishment pipeline November 15, 2018
The new recharge pipeline in Perth is set to help further reduce the city’s re...
Getting the job done with modern, reliable equipment November 13, 2018
Helping to drive the company ethos Underground Network Services is able to provi...
The Aussie invention keeping worksites safe and generating efficiencies for plant operators November 9, 2018
No matter what sector you work in, time is money and this is never so obvious as...
Twice as safe under pressure November 8, 2018
In processing facilities in the chemical, pharmaceutical and energy industries, ...
The end of primary sedimentation tanks in wastewater treatment plants? November 6, 2018
It was in the late 19th century when some cities began to utilise sedimentation ...
- @TCC_News has started work on its new 1.8m diameter water pipeline, as part of the council’s three-point water secu… https://t.co/3rZhIp27Il about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to TCC_News ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Northern Territory Government (NTG)/ @Telstra Remote Telecommunications Co-Investment Program has connected those… https://t.co/KbfDBKvVAl about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @SAWaterCorp has received an international prize for its smart water network technology. https://t.co/96GAH4hJfP https://t.co/g3LdHnSC0N about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to SAWaterCorp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Gas generation has taken a major tumble, according to the latest quarterly report by EnergyQuest.… https://t.co/HtyILVudYN 02:43:00 PM December 10, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The "world's biggest battery" at Hornsdale Power Reserve, SA has so far saved almost $40 million.… https://t.co/nvuEigtDAZ 02:35:00 PM December 10, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
February 20, 2019 - February 21, 2019