Guildford and Midland will soon see work begin on wastewater pipes, with Water Corporation using trenchless technology to refurbish...
Read the latest issue online
Improving water monitoring efficiency June 13, 2018
Where flexibility is needed with water monitoring a multiprobe can replace multi...
Hydroflux Epco supplies advanced inlet works for WTP June 13, 2018
Hydroflux Epco has played a small but key role in the recent replacement of a wa...
Safeguarding hazardous facilities from fire with modular seals June 6, 2018
There are many certainties in life, and one of those certainties is that acciden...
Preparing critical control systems for the challenges of tomorrow June 6, 2018
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and remote telemetry systems ar...
Alternative approach to maintenance June 1, 2018
When a sinkhole appeared in the middle of a busy suburban road, the City of Swan...
- Chevron Australia has announced that liquefied natural gas (LNG) production from the second train of the Wheatstone… https://t.co/2HhmPIQaGa about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Energy Australia’s announcement that prices will be dropped in Queensland has been welcomed by Energy Consumers Aus… https://t.co/DCvE5Q6eck about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Jemena has signed an agreement with Senex Energy to build, own and operate the Atlas Gas Processing Plant and Pipel… https://t.co/mVxUGi3Tdq about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Government Department of Environment and Energy has released a detailed design of the National Energ… https://t.co/5GHCxdCilq about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Membership to the Clean Energy Council has increased by 24 per cent in the past year in what the Council says is an… https://t.co/prSkWaIGXl 04:30:00 PM June 18, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite