It has been 60 years since the Great Southern region first benefited from a secure water supply scheme, providing...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
NCH Australia helps farmers this September September 19, 2018
With recent stories of desolate crops and dying cattle, and endless headlines ab...
Monitoring compressed air in packaging machinery lowers energy costs September 11, 2018
Machinery manufacturers and plant engineers relying on the pneumatic control of ...
Cleaning public spaces…keeping it legal August 30, 2018
As our cities and towns grow, local government faces continued pressure to provi...
Fail-proof power demands in an evolving industry August 29, 2018
Water usage globally is doubling every 20 years. It is therefore unsurprising th...
Integrating IoT into operations to maximise efficiency August 29, 2018
We are operating in a time when virtually anything can be connected to the inter...
- Residents in Victoria looking to save on energy can now apply for 50 per cent rebates on solar panel installations… https://t.co/EtbDmZVAfH 01:10:02 PM September 17, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Huge wind turbine blades have started their journey to Coopers Gap Wind Farm, breaking records for the largest wind… https://t.co/0SR5fS4Ugs 01:07:12 PM September 17, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Finalists in 2018’s Clean Energy Council Solar Design and Installation Awards have been announced.… https://t.co/DB0mqIbTX3 01:00:18 PM September 17, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BuyAbility has been announced as the winner of the grounds maintenance contract for several of Western Power’s metr… https://t.co/DQgH1Qwh9L 02:52:11 PM September 14, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Offshore surveys are underway to investigate the possibility of a seawater desalination plant in Perth, which is be… https://t.co/xjT0kt0Vi9 02:47:39 PM September 14, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
October 3 - October 4