The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) is seeking tenders to establish a panel of providers to provide advice and assistance in relation to the following areas:
The implementation of strategic communication programs.
The economic, regulatory, financial and technical analysis of:
- wholesale electricity and gas markets
- wholesale electricity and gas spot and derivatives markets
- electricity transmission and distribution networks
- gas transmission and distribution pipelines
- energy retail markets
- energy reliability and security matters
- technology relating to energy markets and networks
- emissions reduction mechanisms
- consumer engagement and behaviour in energy markets.
Organisations and/or sole traders with demonstrated expertise in one or more of these fields are invited to apply.
Submissions to tender close 4 December.