The Department of Environment Land, Water and Planning (VIC) are seeking tenders for the creation of a report for government that assessesof the effectiveness of Victorian water markets.
- Defining the scope of effective water markets
- Identifying and defining the information requirements and indicators of effective water markets
- Assessing current effectiveness of each water market
- Recommending refinements to improve the effectiveness of each market
- Preparing a summary of the above report for public release
- Running stakeholder engagement throughout the project
Submissions to tender close 23 March 2017.