Sydney Water Corporation (NSW) is currently seeking tenders from suitable qualified contractors for conduit condition inspection (CCTV) and/or network repair services.
Conduit Condition Inspections:
Sydney Water is responsible for the maintenance of sewer conduits and some stormwater conduits throughout its area of operation. A portion of the network is required to be condition inspected annually. These inspections are carried out on a programmed and reactive basis.
The services broadly include:
- Condition assessment / inspection of sewers and stormwater conduits and structures using CCTV and acoustic methods;
- Cleaning of conduits and removal of silt, roots and debris where required; and
- Junction jetting on nominated junctions
The scope of Network Repairs encompasses the maintenance of damaged pipe sections of Sydney Water’s existing systems / network and related infrastructure. Repairs to defective house service lines may also be included within the scope of the services.
These services broadly include:
- Dig & repair sections of defective sewer/stormwater mains;
- Re-lay sewer/stormwater mains;
- Locate & raise, rehabilitate & reconstruct maintenance holes, lamp holes and verticals;
- Patch line small sections of defective sewer/stormwater mains;
- Reinstate junctions and uncut junctions; and
- Repair collapsed liners
Proposed Contracting Framework
Sydney Water may develop several agreements from this RFT process. A contract term of 4-6 years is being considered, with the exact term to be determined from the outcome of the RFT. Tenderers can submit proposals for either conduit condition inspection, network repair, or both.
Submissions close: Thursday 3 September 2015