Goulburn-Murray Water (VIC) is seeking tenders for innovative water saving solutions for its Connections Project.
The Connections Projects seeks an indication and details of capabilities/capacities from potential innovative solution providers with the objective of delivering minimum spend for maximum water savings by:
- Providing innovative technology solutions/options that will maximise project outcomes
- Providing innovative delivery solutions/options that will maximise project outcomes
- Delivering outcomes for different levels of, or all of, the available project budget
- Considering the benefits of involving other delivery and supplier organisations
- Identifying any other alternatives which deliver value-for-money.
Submissions to tender close 14 June 2016.