Grampians-Wimmera-Mallee Water in Western Victoria is seeking submissions for the construction of a second earthen water storage at the Murtoa Water Treatment Plant facility.
The scope of the work will include:
- Construction of a 10 ML HDPE lined earthen storage, adjacent to the existing storage
- Supply and installation of inlet and outlet plumbing, including all fittings
- Supply and installation of instrumentation
- Fencing (modifications of existing and installation of new)
- Commissioning of the storage
Submissions close: Tuesday, 29 October 2013.
More information and application details can be found here.