Monash Medical Centre in Clayton (VIC) is seeking tenders to upgrade its electrical (HV and LV) infrastructure and associated ancillaries.
- New meter room
- New incoming feed (by power authority)
- New high voltage switchgear
- Two new 2kpa Generators
- New and relocated transformers
- New LV main boards and four new LV pillar boards
- New cabling between main board and pillar boards
- Relocating busducts and cabling
- Removing old main boards and pillars board and bus ducts
- Staging of works as per consultants’ tender drawings
- Coordinating and staging works to ensure minimum disruption to hospital services
Submissions to tender close 14 March 2018.