Ipswich City Council is seeking a contractor for flood mitigation works at Thagoona (QLD). The contactor must have a current minimum R2 rating under the Austroads’ National Prequalification System for Civil (road and bridge) Construction Contracts to undertake the works.
The works will include:
- Construction of a flood levee and drainage channel adjacent to Karrabin Rosewood Road, Thagoona.
- Upgrade of Amaroo Road intersection to include a box culvert structure.
- Alteration to a Cul-de-sac of a local road.
- Relocation of Water main infrastructure.
- The use of onsite materials to construct a future playing field.
- Certification of the Levee works.
- Construction of earthworks, pavements, drainage infrastructure, road furniture, landscaping and water main relocation works.
Submissions to tender close on the 27th October.