The National Capital Authority (ACT) is currently seeking offers from suitably qualified contractors for hydrometric services at Scrivener Dam in Canberra.
The Service Provider will be responsible for the following:
- maintenance and calibration of all instrumentation, equipment and support infrastructure required to collect and deliver hydrometric data services at 22 sites
- provision of this data to the Scrivener Dam Operations and Maintenance Service Provider, Bureau of Meteorology and NCA
- provision of accurate maintenance of guaging station rating tables
- accuracy and quality of the hydrometric data
- cross-checking and verification of all data prior to archiving data
- provision of monthly and annual performance report
- provision of general hydrometric advice
- provision of spare parts
- develop annual capital works plan
- timely fault rectification of hydrometric sites and equipment
These services are expected to occur over the period between 1 July 2014 to 30 June 2017.
The approximate value for this contract is between $450,000 to $750,000.
Submissions close 2pm ACT time, Wednesday 7 May 2014.
For further information or application details see the tender webpage.