Ergon Energy Corporation, QLD is looking to procure a new SCADA system to be rolled out across all sites to meet the needs of today and the future.
The overall requirement is for a SCADA system, including master station, field device and historian, to meet the technical and functional requirements of the Isolated System. The responder will also detail capability to deliver the project by providing:
- Technical capability and experience of resources available to deliver project.
- Recommended system integrators.
- References and contacts for similar projects.
- Local support resources including training on products.
- Roadmap of development and support for suggested solution.
The intended approach of delivery is for a split between Ergon Energy Isolated Systems resources and external resources to deliver the project in a short time frame without impacting significantly on business as usual activities. This may mean some sites being completed by Ergon Energy and others by the vendor and the core system developed cooperatively.
Submissions to tender close on Fri, 17 Apr 2015 at 3:00PM Brisbane, Queensland.