Transport for NSW is seeking a suitable contractor for the design and construction of Lee Street Substation as part of the Power Supply Upgrade Program.
The scope of work includes:
- Civil works including excavation, earthworks, roadwork and drainage;
- Building works comprising the construction of concrete footings and slabs, masonry walls, roofing, lighting, mechanical ventilation, hydraulic services and security fencing;
- Landscaping including planting;
- Electrical works including construction of underground and GST cable routes, installation of 33kV and 1500V feeder cabling, installation and point testing of the equipment supplied by both the principal and contractor;
- Communications including supply and installation of phones, data, SCADA system testing within the substation, and associated cabling works;
- Utility services including connection of substation water and sewer supply to existing network; and
- Commissioning of new traction substation including rectifier and auxiliary transformers, reactors, switch gear, DCCBs, and all associated electrical equipment required for the operation of the substation.
Submissions for this tender close Wednesday 5 November 2014.