The Toowoomba Regional Council is seeking tenders for the supply and installation of an in situ sewer relining system within the area.
Michelle is a freelance journalist and editor who, as well as covering all the latest and breaking industry news, is a gun proofreader and editor who never misses a trick.
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Industrial accidents: the COO’s most preventable risk September 18, 2019
Industrial accidents should be a thing of the past, yet industrial occupations r...
IPD has acquired Addelec Power Services Pty Ltd September 17, 2019
A specialist provider of low and high voltage electrical services to utilities, ...
Australia-wide recognition for leading infrastructure renewal company September 4, 2019
Industry-leading pipeline repair, restoration and renewal company Interflow has ...
Avoiding time and cost blowouts on pipeline projects September 3, 2019
Time and costs pressures are at the forefront of the minds of project managers, ...
Viega supplies potable water solutions for billion-dollar healthcare precinct September 3, 2019
With workplace health and safety a major issue on Australian construction sites,...
- @aglenergy has launched a new offer for owners of electric vehicles (EV), accelerating its move into the growing el… https://t.co/45F2POgCLq 03:07:00 PM September 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to aglenergy ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Queensland Water Professional of the Year title has been awarded to a Logan City Council Director at the Queens… https://t.co/qwsXJVNTUQ 02:07:00 PM September 18, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @powerlinkqld has completed a $9 million project to replace two 40-year-old transformers at Powerlink’s Garbutt Sub… https://t.co/fvompTFN1h 01:40:00 PM September 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to powerlinkqld ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has found that access to affordable, reliable and sustain… https://t.co/m08DmQ8fQA 01:05:00 PM September 18, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New figures released from the Australian Bureau of Statistics have highlighted the role that liquefied natural #gas… https://t.co/TXnHD9dFuX 12:43:58 PM September 18, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
September 18 - September 20
October 23 - October 24
October 23 - October 24
October 28 - October 31
November 7 - November 8