Sunshine Coast Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for the construction of a complete system to pump sewage combined with leachate from the Nambour landfill sewer pump station to the nominated connection location at the Unitywater sullage pipeline through to the sewerage treatment plant.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of a sewer pump station
- Decommissioning and demolition and disposal of existing septic tanks
- Supply, installation and commissioning of duel sewer/leachate rising main to sewerage treatment plant
- Supply, installation and commissioning of an internal leachate main from existing leachate wells to the onsite tank farm
- Supply, installation testing and commissioning of all (internal and external to site) civil, electrical and mechanical equipment to fully operational status
- Undertaking repairs to existing leachate well infrastructure
- Excavation and placement of sewer pipelines within the site
- Installation of pumps and telemetry systems
- Horizontal Directional Drilling: road under-boring both Bli Bli Road and the Bruce Highway from the Nambour Landfill site through to Unitywater Nambour sewerage plant (Council has obtained Main Roads approval for all under road boring)
- Testing, commissioning, quality assurance, certification and warranty for the complete system
Submissions to tender close 22 November 2016.