The Royal Australian Mint, ACT is currently seeking tenders from suitably qualified contractors for the delivery of a solar energy project.
The scope of the works includes the supply, installation and operation of rooftop solar photovoltaic (PV) energy generation systems for the RAM facility.
Project objectives are, but not limited to:
- Deliver value-for-money through sustained reduction in total electricity cost rates, including consumption, peak demand and network capacity costs;
- Reduce carbon intensity of energy supply;
- Reduce peak electricity demand with renewable solar energy;
- Integrate solar PV metering into RAM’s energy monitoring system to provide daily detailed reports.
- Future proof the design for the adaptation of new technologies and life cycle replacement.
- Ensure that the solar photovoltaic (PV) energy generation system is compatible with current and emerging technologies used in solar energy generation.
Submissions close: 2:00PM ACT time, Monday the 5th of May, 2014.
For further information or application details see the tender webpage.