National Parks and Wildlife Service (NSW) is seeking tenders for the supply and installation of a wastewater management system at Garie Road, Royal National Park.
- Reconfigured gravity sewer draining amenities block to the sewage treatment plant’s flow balance tank (FBT)
- Connect sewer line currently draining to existing sewage treatment plant (STP) to new sewage pump station (SPS)
- SPS to be positioned east of the surf club in the vicinity of the existing buried STP. Control panel for SPS to be located on new plinth adjacent to club’s southern corner (position to be confirmed on-site with NPWS representative)
- Rising main from SPS to new STP
- New STP located west of the amenities block with integrated FBT
- A new effluent storage tank (EST) and effluent pump system
- Effluent transfer mains, filters and automated and manual valves (including backflow prevention) located in suitable surface valve boxes
- Telemetry and control system for SPS, STP and irrigation system
- Effluent irrigation fields consisting of covered surface drip (fields one and two) and sub-surface drip (fields three, four and five) irrigation fields
- Effluent irrigation field flushing mains connected to the SPS/STP
Submissions to tender close 13 April 2018.