The Sunshine Coast Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for the relocation of water main services for upgrade works to Aerodrome Road intersection, Maroochydore.
- Supply, installation and connection to existing from new in accordance with current Unitywater and SEQ Water Supply Construction Code
- Pressure testing, flushing and bacterial sampling
- Undertake testing and provide test reports and QA documentation, prepare and submit as-constructed data
- Reinstatement of existing infrastructure to pre-existing or better standards, including, pavements, footpaths, verges, kerb and channels, and driveways
- Locate and protect all existing services during the works
- All applications and approvals required by governing bodies and utility providers
Submissions to tender close 17 April 2017.