Goulburn Murray Water has issued a tender for the supply and construction of a water pumping station in Murtoa and to modify a pumping station in Rainbow. Both locations are in Western Victoria.
The scope of contract works will include:
- Construction of a pump station building
- Fabrication and installation of pump station inlet and outlet plumbing
- Supply and installation of pump
- Supply, installation and connection of all electrical works and instrumentation
- Installation of controls for the water transfer system including remote telemetry
- Commissioning of the entire water transfer system
The tender closes on 24 September 2013.
Keep up-to-date by subscribing now for free. Subscribe to Utility.